Friday, April 9, 2010

Tyler Perry

This guy tyler perry is really doin the damn thing, got a two tv shows on T.V (house of payne and meet the browns) movies

coming out for what seem like every month and recently just stared wrote produced and directed his latest movie

"why did I get married 2" which i must say is good, if u havent seen that movie yet go check it out.

As a writer my self i find it difficult in these days of mordern technology to even focus on one thing at a time, how this guy

manages to write for all these shows and movies and still get the time and enegery to produce all these things is just amazing.

One day when my time comes I hope i get to read somebody elses blog about me writining and producing and directing my own shows and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment