Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weddings and baby showers?! winter of 2011

Its about that time when my creative juices start flowing again which means that its time for a New Blog post! first things first

I would like to thank every one who tuned in to last weeks post and rather you left a comment on my Blog page, Facebook or my

Phone i really appreciate it. With that said its time to kick off this weeks topics.

This winter seem to be a very active season and no I'm not just talking about the Christmas blizzard of 2010



I'm not even talking about the surprising wins of the New York Jets



What I'm talking about is what seems to be a new growing trend for the winter of 2010-2011. Check your emails, Check your

Facebooks you can even check your mailboxes! we are all caught up in this trend involuntarily.







That's right people this Winter season officially belongs to the season of baby showers and wedding engagements!

(shout out to all those people who are either engaged or having a baby) While I'm not going to sit here and complain about how

bad this trend is just because simply its a great experience that many of us wish to enjoy one day, I will say this am i the only

one out there who's getting annoyed with the shock factor of this trend?




It's starting to seem like at least once a month somebody somewhere is announcing either a engagement or a baby shower!

and i'm sure many of you readers will agree with me when i say

"Why is everybody getting married/having a baby at the same time?!" space it out a little bit! this is just too much happening

on a social calender!

With that said i would like to once again congratulate everyone who's either engaged or expecting little ones this winter

1 comment:

  1. Lol all I can say is, that love is in the air. Lol.

    ReplyDelete