Tuesday, June 22, 2010

R.I.P MIchael Jackson The King Of Pop

Friday June 25th will forever be remembered as the day that the world as well as the music landscape changed. Its a day when

everyone in the world will forever remember where he or she was when they received the stunning news about the passing of

music icon Michael Jackson.



This Friday marks the one year anniversary of the king of pop's death.





How many of us true Michael Jackson fans would have ever thought that we would turn on the television one day and hear

about Michael Jackson dead at the age of 50? (if you just raised your hand your a damn lie!) it's Michael Jackson after all

The man who created thriller, the man who's music that people of all ages danced to



no matter how he looked



in which ever era fans remember him from







It is safe to say that there will never ever be another genius, Icon, trend setter, record breaker, humanitarian, ground breaker

as Michael Jackson. Like many of you I'm just disappointed that I will never get the chance to see him perform his craft on the

stage, However I am more mad at the fact that I'll never get the chance to meet him one day and ask him how me managed to

perform this dance number (my favorite of his all).




While gone from the world physically Michael Jackson's spirit will forever live on in the world through music , television as well

as movies. While words can never describe this entertainer and performer I thought I would take the time out to show u the

man at work

R.I.P Mike
















4 comments:

  1. U gonna make me cry again jay light! I love ur tribute - channie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Jay Light!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tribute. It breaks my heart to know that MJ is no longer here with us. There won't ever be another artist like him to walk this earth.

    ReplyDelete